The programme is designed for students who wish to learn or improve their linguistic skills, in French, regardless of their level.
École des Roches proposes stays of 4 or 6 weeks to the French or foreign students from 8 to 18 years old.
The complete immersion with “Les Rocheux”, the omnipresence of teachers and house masters who are French speakers, upon the courses, contributes to develop communication in the chosen language.
Also the presence of 400 pupils of 40 nationalities favours the intercultural exchanges.
Example of a weekly programme:
- 20 to 30 hours of French courses weekly
- 2 excursions weekly
- 8 to 14 hours of sports or social activities weekly
- Assessment of learning achievement
- Educational report
The key features of the programme:
- Placement test the first day and distribution of the participants into class of french language.
- Small teaching groups – average : 15 students / class.
- Partial integration of participants in french classes with french pupils, on the condition that they satisfied a minimum level of french proficiency.
- Full board in complete immersion with the pupils of the school.
- Acquisition of written and oral skills.
- French speaking teachers.
- Various sports and cultural activities: Equitation, golf, aviation, karting, French cooking (including Macarons), tennis, fitness, oriental dance, football, basketball, journaling, etc...