Preparing our students to excel
At École des Roche we provide extra support and preparation for our students, as they get ready for exams.
One week courses in February and Easter:
Our one week intensive courses are designed to help our students master the required basics, memorise the essential concepts and understand working methods.
Daily intensive pace: 5 hours of class, 2 hours of sport and 2 hours of private study.
- Grade 12: Baccalaureate – core subjects
- Grade 11: Anticipated French Tests
- Grade 9: Preparation for School tests
- 6 to 7 hours a day: methodology, revision and exercises.
- 2 hours of study + 2 hours of sport complete