École des Roches is an IB Diploma Programme World School offering the International Baccalaureate to multi-national students aged 16 to 19 years old.
École des Roches prepares students for the IB curriculum as soon as they start high school with the International l0th grade. The goal of the the International 10th grade is to give students the foundation they need to succeed in their advanced studies, particularly abroad.
The international 10th grade:
The International 10th grade prepares students for the International Baccalaureate diploma program in French or English.
- To introduce students to the International Baccalaureate evaluation criteria and assess them on that particular basis
- To study English and Visual Arts with the learners of the International Baccalaureate
- To enable progress in English with Physics and Chemistry lessons
- To identify the strengths of learners and select materials for the degree in correlation with the post-IB project
- To help students and their parents through guidance given by the college counsellor
- To devote time to artistic and sports activities
- To develop investigative and research skills
- To be creative
- To work on the principles practices and philosophy of the IB
The International Baccalaureate preparation
We help students who are considering the International Baccalaureate Diploma Program by working closely with them to enable them to integrate the most prestigious universities in the world.
The International Baccalaureate philosophy:
The IB world school share a common philosophy: they want to improve teaching and learning for pupils coming from all over the world, by offering stimulating and high quality international education programs that rest on a solid vision. Only the authorised institutions, through IB, can offer one of the 4 programmes: the Primary Years Programme (PYP), the Middle Years Programme (MYP), the Diploma Programme (DP) and the Career Related Programme (CP).