Why the IB at Ecole des Roches ?
Why choose the IBDP at Ecole des Roches ?
- Native language teaching staff: English, Spanish, French, Russian, Chinese
- English as a foreign language offered by specialist EFL teachers
- Effective and proven French language courses
- Superb new Art Studio with annual public IB exhibition in local medieval abbey.
- New ToK annual exhibition
- Award-winning CAS programme
- Access to the exclusive society of ‘Ancien Rocheux’ alumni, to aid with careers beyond École des Roches.
- 150-acre parkland campus in Normandy, France
“École des Roches treats every student as an individual, ensuring everyone can
achieve their full potential.”
The school is situated in Normandy, France, on a safe campus with beautiful green spaces and historic boarding houses, a home from home, just one hour from Paris.
There is a wide range of activities on offer for IB students:
- Karting with onsite track
- Music lessons
IB school trips
- Paris culture and museums